If the APC-R LED is yellow or blue, but does not appear in the status page of the Middle Control Desktop Software, please review the following :
- The computer running Middle Control is on the same network as your APC-R
- The IP adress of your ATEM in the switcher tab is correct (if you don’t have any ATEM, put the IP adress of your router)
- The computer running Middle Control is connected to the network using an ethernet RJ45 cable an not Wi-Fi
- The APC-R is set to DHCP. To adjust these settings, plug the APC-R to your computer using USB and in the Setup page, click on APC-R settings.
- Check that you are running the latest version of Middle Control and your APC-R is up to date in the Setup tab.
If all of this fails, we apologize for the inconvenience, please contact customer support at [email protected]