If the APC-R shows up in the Status page when it’s connected to your router using Ethernet but does not show up when disconnecting the ethernet and using wifi, please read below. If your APC-R does not show up at all in the Middle Control Status page ethernet or wifi, please read the following.
- Connect your Laptop to your router using an ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi and see if that solves the issue.
- Make sure you have MAC filtering disabled in your router admin page. Or add the MAC adress of the APC-R.
- Make sure your APC-R is connecting to 2.4Ghz wifi and not 5Ghz.
- Try with another router. If you are using a big network infrastructure, try a compact router.
- Your security protocol might be unsupported by the APC-R. Try a more conventionnal protocol (WEP, WPA, WPA2)
If all of this fails, we apologize for the inconvenience, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org