If the APC-R LED is yellow or blue, but does not appear in the status page of the Middle Control Desktop Software when connected using Ethernet, please review the following :
- The computer running Middle Control is on the same network as your APC-R
- Are you using a switch/direct ethernet connexion instead of a router ? Please read this.
- The IP adress shown at the bottom of the Status page of Middle Control corresponds to your computer IP address on that network
- If your computer is connected to multiple wifi and ethernet networks, try connecting to only one network
- The IP adress of your ATEM in the switcher tab is correct (if you have one)
- The APC-R is set to DHCP. To adjust these settings, plug the APC-R to your computer using USB and in the Setup page, click on APC-R settings.
- Check that you are running the latest version of Middle Control and your APC-R is up to date in the Setup tab.
- If you are powering the APC-R using CANBUS only, try disconnecting and reconnecting 4-5 times and see if it shows up. If not, try and power the APC-R using micro USB and see if it shows up.
- Try connecting your computer running Middle Contro to the network using an ethernet RJ45 cable an not Wi-Fi
If all of this fails, we apologize for the inconvenience, please contact customer support at email@example.com