If the app gives you “No ATEM Pocket Controller Detected” , and doesn’t show any ATEM Pocket Controller, please go through the following checks :
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, on your iPhone.
- Make sure the included Antenna is connected to the ATEM Pocket Controller
- Make sure the ATEM Pocket Controller is powered on (the LED should be Yellow). If it is off, give it some power with the included 12V 1.0A power adapter.
- Try and move your phone closer to the APC
- Force quit the app by sliding it up and open it again.
If all oft these fail, we apologize for the inconvenience, please contact customer support at [email protected]