If you managed to connect to your phone to your APC using the mobile app, but cannot find your camera ( for instance if you get stuck with a “Scanning…” message on the camera list), here is a list of possible issues.
- Make sure your camera is powered on.
- Make sure you are using a compatible camera.
- Make sure your Blackmagic camera has bluetooth activated, in the Setup menu.
- Make sure the included Antenna is connected to the ATEM Pocket Controller
- Bring your camera closer to the APC.
- Your camera might already be paired to another APC or a mobile app or another bluetooth device. Go into the camera Setup menu -> Bluetooth Settings and press “Clear All Paired Devices” button. Then toggle Bluetooth on and off and on again. You should now see your camera in the APC camera list.
If that fails, we apologize for the inconvenience, please contact customer support at [email protected]