If you are having a hard time pairing your APC/APC-R with your camera such as “Failed to connect” messages or long wait times, please review the following elements :
- Make sure you are using a compatible camera.
- Make sure the included antenna is connected to the APC (two for the APC-R) .
- Bring your camera closer to the APC / APC-R and try again.
- Don’t wait too long after the code shows up on the camera, there is an automatic timeout.
- If you have another language set on your BMPCC, set it in English and try again. Some languages show the wrong bluetooth status (Blackmagic issue)
If all of this fails, we apologize for the inconvenience, please contact customer support at [email protected]