If you can control the pan / tilt / roll of the RS2 but cannot control the DJI RS2 Focus Motor with the APC-R, please check the following :
- Make sure the DJI Focus Motor is connected to the MIDDLE usb-c port of the DJI RS2.
- Make sure you are using the original DJI Cable
- Important! Make sure the RS2 is updated with the latest DJI firmware (using the Ronin app)
- Make sure the motor Calibration has been done in the RS2 using the app or the built in LCD. For some reasons, sometimes the control will only work after an autocalibration. So if you did a manual calibration, try an autocalibration instead.
- The motor will only work for the Zoom ring of the lens , not the Focus ring. You can only control the Zoom.
- When you move the Zoom slider on the Middle Control Software you should see it move. Make sure you map the slider to a joystick axis (we recommend the Twist of the pan / tilt yoke) by clicking on the +/- sign of the slider and moving the joystick axis.
If all of this fails, we apologize for the inconvenience, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org