If you can control the pan / tilt / roll of the RS2 but cannot control the DJI RS2 Focus Motor with the APC-R, please check the following :
- Make sure the DJI Focus Motor is connected to the MIDDLE usb-c port of the DJI RS2.
- Make sure the RS2 is updated with the latest DJI firmware (using the Ronin app)
- Make sure the motor Calibration has been done in the RS2 using the app or the built in LCD.
- The motor will only work for the Zoom ring of the lens , not the Focus ring.
- When you move the Zoom slider on the Middle Control Software you should see it move. Make sure you map the slider to a joystick axis (we recommend the Twist of the pan / tilt yoke) by clicking on the +/- sign of the slider and moving the joystick axis.
If all of this fails, we apologize for the inconvenience, please contact customer support at [email protected]